- Being 18 years of age or older and a valid Driver’s License are both required to rent one of our golf carts.
- You must always carry your drivers license when you’re driving.
- The full amount of rental must be paid online on the day of booking for confirming and securing the reservation.
- All carts are provided with gas and should be returned with the same amount of gas.
- In case of cancellation, there’s a 50% refund until the arrival day, NO REFUND on the arrival day.
- Click to see our rates page.
While driving in Ambergris Caye
- Do Not Drive while intoxicated.
- No parking within 30 feet or less from street corners.
- “No Parking” areas on the street sides are marked by a red line.
- Maximum allowed passengers for our 4-seater golf carts are 4 persons and 6 persons for 6 seaters.
Three main streets in San Pedro Town
- Barrier Reef Drive (commonly known as Front Street) is One Way Only (north) and parking is available on the right side only.
Central Park street block is completely closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6 pm – 6 am respectively.
- Pescador Drive (commonly known as Middle Street) is also One Way (south) and parking is available on the right side only.
- Angel Coral Street (commonly known as Back Street) is a Two Way Street and parking is available on the east side only.
- Taxi Parking zones are exclusive only for taxi cabs. Parking at one is a ticket-able offense.